rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATASHEET - Manila, Boracay, Cebu City, Bangkok, Jakarta (Oct/Nov 2014)

DATASHEET - Manila, Boracay, Cebu City, Bangkok, Jakarta (Oct/Nov 2014)

Quote: (02-09-2015 05:55 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2015 10:53 AM)Irish Wrote:  

nice work +1 from me

I am not long back from a weekend in Manila myself but found nightgame surprisingly tough going as I found most of the top end chicks were well policed on tables in mixed parties. I never did any pipelining as was with my mates all weekend but it struck me after playing about with tinder when I got there that online/tinder in Manila really is the way to go.

When I go back to Phils I am definitely going (a) alone, (b) for at least a week, probably two and checking out both Cebu and Boracay as well, and © will be working online and tinder to set up dates, and daygaming. Tho filtering fairly hard for quality.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with Boracay for gaming purposes, but if you're looking to relax with a pre-arranged bird, it's quite ideal (as I experienced).

No doubt, you could run game and pick up, but there is a disproportionate amount of pros there (this was evidenced on foot, and also via Wechat "people nearby" that i was firing up for shits and giggles). The Chinese and Korean tourists tend to do their own group things (and mostly during the day), and there seems to be little in the way of single women just out and about on the prowl. They appeared to be either taken, or have dubious intent.

Those Russians that I encountered at the airport kind of surprised me, because they weren't representative of the typical chicks you'd run into. Maybe they were pros too though(?) It’s not out of the question I guess.

Definitely fire up Tinder and OKC man. Just be wary of lady boys who don’t disclose that shit upfront. Some of the full body shots even fooled me. I ended up taking screen shots and, for confirmatory purposes, ran them by other Tinder chicks that were into me (that I had no intention of hooking up with).

Maybe they were giving me bad advice because they had hopes of getting with me, but I was becoming more doubtful of my detection skills throughout the trip, which was disturbing.

Yeah Boracay would just be for a chill session really. It echos what other dudes have been saying about the place also. Then again, seems like a good place to chill out and I guess you cant be chasing birds all the time. There was one little Boracay cutie I had rattled in Singapore who had been asking me to go for about a year but I never got round to it and she's now shacked up with a long term boyfriend. So missed the boat on that one.

Up until now I have been very anti-online and didn't have the patience for tinder. Too many bad experiences with SIFs, husslers, clingers, and chicks looking for a free lunch. Besides I find cold approach way more fun and better for quality. But after my Manila experience I am starting to really come around to the idea of online pipelining, particularly when travelling solo. In Manila there really seemed to be some quality on tinder and was getting overwhelmed with the number of matches/conversations. Conversely the bars/clubs had a surprising lack of available options(bar the obvious freelancers). Not sure if this is indicative of Philippines as a whole but certainly more than enough evidence for it to be worth me firing up the online and experimenting again.

I would hazard a guess that a lot of your tinder chicks may have been telling you porkies about the girls you were showing them as being ladyboys. As when I was out the filipina chicks I was with were very frequently dissing other ones who I had been talking to as being ladyboys when it really didn't look like it was the case. (Although still not perfect, I do consider myself as having a good eye for these things now after over 2 years in Asia) I found filipinas in particular can be quite jealous and bitchy about their competition and don't bat an eyelid at being manipulative and lying to get what they want. And accusing other chicks I had been flirting with of being a ladyboy appeared to be some kind of general go-to strategy.

Irish

Messages In This Thread