rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATASHEET - Manila, Boracay, Cebu City, Bangkok, Jakarta (Oct/Nov 2014)

DATASHEET - Manila, Boracay, Cebu City, Bangkok, Jakarta (Oct/Nov 2014)

nice work +1 from me

I am not long back from a weekend in Manila myself but found nightgame surprisingly tough going as I found most of the top end chicks were well policed on tables in mixed parties. I never did any pipelining as was with my mates all weekend but it struck me after playing about with tinder when I got there that online/tinder in Manila really is the way to go.

When I go back to Phils I am definitely going (a) alone, (b) for at least a week, probably two and checking out both Cebu and Boracay as well, and © will be working online and tinder to set up dates, and daygaming. Tho filtering fairly hard for quality.

Oh and for the second consecutive time in Manila I got chatting to a random dude at the bar who turned out to be a RVF lurker. Small world.

Glad you had a blast in Bangers and Jakarta also. Love Jakarta, Dragonfly club in particular [Image: wink.gif]

Irish

Messages In This Thread