rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATASHEET - Manila, Boracay, Cebu City, Bangkok, Jakarta (Oct/Nov 2014)

DATASHEET - Manila, Boracay, Cebu City, Bangkok, Jakarta (Oct/Nov 2014)

This datasheet is primarily written as a memoir, with a few datasheet type qualities thrown in. If you want detailed information on night spots, or the women and locations in general, there is a plethora of current and past data sheets that meet those requirements.

Here, you’ll read mostly about my experiences with the local women, because when it comes down to it, members also want to know the story behind the lay – not only to pick up little tidbits of information that may give them the edge in a foreign country, but also for the inherent entertainment value. I’ll include my “near successes” as well as my successes, as well as their pictures. I hope you enjoy.

My details (as a reference point):
Race: White. Australian with a Dutch/German/French/Irish background
Height: 193 cms / 6’4”
Weight: 90 kgs / 200 lbs
Hair/eyes: Brown/Hazel
Game Level: Intermediate

PART 1

MANILA
Location – Gramercy Residences, Makati.
Nights - 5
Notches – 3

Night #1 – Notch #1 (27 y/o, 6/10)
Night game
Venues – 71 Gramercy & Café Havana

Upon arriving at Gramercy by taxi from the airport (1,100 PHP) on a Saturday evening, I immediately set about preparing myself for the night to come. My options seemed pretty clear at that point - head to 71 Gramercy. For those that don’t know, 71 Gramercy is the roof-top bar at Gramercy Residences. It is more bar than club, so you’re able to have conversations without resorting to lip reading. There are 2 outdoor areas (with tables), and an indoor area (with couches) which connects the two. Music is fairly laid back house type stuff. About 40% foreigners, but some of the women were quite hot, possibly Eastern European, so were a welcome sight. They were, however, difficult to infiltrate due to rolling in groups.

As I headed my way to the lift area, a Caucasian guy was waiting for the lift. His forehead was shiny due to the humidity. I can only assume that I was sporting a similar glaze. I said hi, and realised that he’s also Australian. He’s in IT. I mentioned the words “location independent”, to which he confirmed that he was. He was heading out to “check out the night life”, and had also just recently arrived. Maybe he was an RVF member(?), I’ll never know.

I arrived at about 10:30pm, and at that stage it was relatively dead. Within an hour, it had picked up considerably, and my prospects improved. I got chatting to a half-Portugese half-Chinese chick that seemed enthusiastic. I was surprised when she revealed her age to be only one year below mine. I guess that’s what low lighting, make-up and a few drinks under your belt can do. I asked if she had a kid, which she did. Despite her reasonable looks, I had higher hopes for my touchdown in the Philippines, so I left her to be with her friends for a while. Due to her circumstances, I also had real fears that she might be a semi-pro and I wanted to avoid that.

I introduced myself to a Filipino guy that was also talking with the group. Let’s call him Frank. He’s a Filipino ex-pat, mid 40’s, married with kids, living in New York. He’s very direct, but has little in the way of game, resorting to lines such as “hey beautiful” which sees his target just walk on by. Our topic of conversation turned toward the group of chicks we’d just been talking with. He echoed my thoughts that they seemed like party girls and most likely semi-pros.

They had a young black Frenchman in tow. He had bought various bottles to the table. They’re happy, but in a disingenuous way. Remove the supply of alcohol and the women would duly disappear. I jokingly said to him that despite the Frenchman’s efforts, he’s probably not going to get laid, and that some other guy(s) will most likely swoop in later. He nodded in agreement, and I returned the nod in a similar fashion to the Star Trek meme.

[Image: agree.gif]

Frank and I bought each other a few rounds. He told me that he has a friend flying in shortly, and his plan that night was to check out a few venues in advance, to confirm their quality due to his reasonably long absence from the city. He revealed that he has a driver, and asked me if I’d like to join him at the next venue. I agreed.

We arrived at a place called Café Havana. I immediately noticed a group of about 8 women lined up at the bar, and my semi-pro radar was pinged again. Frank was getting attention from one of them, and after a few minutes of conversation he alerted me to the fact that “she wanted money." I noticed a group of two girls at the other end of the bar. I thought to myself, maybe they are just normal girls. I opened with a “hey, how are you both?” They seemed interested, in a genuine way. I honed in on the girl with the bigger boobs, since the other girl revealed that her ex-fiance (also from my home town) was abusive to her. That’s not the vibe I was looking for. I think she sensed this, as she left us alone to talk.

Early on in the conversation I asked big boobed girl “will you cost me anything tonight?”, since I wanted to be sure about her. She replied “no”, and didn’t appear to be at all shocked by this query. After another 15 minutes, and ample kino, I suggested that we leave the venue, which she agreed. Frank was nowhere to be seen at that stage. I can only assume that he left, knowing I was doing well. We got to my condo, and I showed her the views from my corner studio apartment (it has two balconies either side).

Within only a few minutes, we’re on the bed and de-robing. I discovered her boobs to be a product of being slightly overweight, more than genetically gifted. Her slightly flabby mid-section confirmed this, which was previously undetectable due to her careful choice in clothing. Despite the negatives, I was horny and eager to get my first notch. The sex was reasonably enjoyable but nothing special. I nutted early, cleaned up, and we fell asleep.

We both woke up early, and round two happened in a similar fashion to the previous night. Due to the morning light, I also discovered the poor quality of her skin, her face spotted with acne scars. So, what I initially thought to be a 7, turned out to be a 6 at best. I was disappointed with myself, but with a slight hangover I wasn’t beating myself up about it too much.

As she got dressed, ready to leave, she casually mentioned that she came out with her friends from Laguna, a substantial distance from Manila. I offered her some money, in order to get herself home. At this stage I’m thinking that her story is genuine, since she accepted the relatively small amount I offered. As we approached the lobby, she started complaining about feeling sore, and then asked if I could give her ten times the amount I had initially offered her!

I got her out of the lobby area and was quite angry at this stage, made even more so by the blaring Philippine morning sun that was exacerbating my seediness. I told her that there was no way that I was giving her that amount of money, reminding her of our conversation from the previous night, and that if she didn’t take the cash in my hand, I’d simply walk away and she’d get nothing (which in theory I should’ve done, but part of me felt a little bad). She took it, and I stormed back toward my condo.

My thoughts immediately turned to Frank. Was he complicit in all of this? Directing me to his haunt, so that one of his girls could take advantage of this newly arrived foreigner? Probably not, but I couldn’t help but feel a bit paranoid.

Day/Night #2 (Notch - N/A)
OKC
Venue – Comfort Filipino, Greenbelt

[Image: attachment.jpg24546]   

I was feeling down after the morning’s events, which wasn’t helped by my hangover. I decided to make my way to the amenities area and take a dip in the pool, in the hope that I’d feel reinvigorated. An overly tan, well-muscled but “smooth” blonde Caucasian guy was sunning himself on a lounge. I chuckle to myself, since his appearance seemed all for show; conceited, like a caricature of sorts. Maybe he was an RVF member(?). It seemed unlikely.

After a couple of hours, I headed back to the condo and attempted to make plans for the night. I made contact with a girl who I’d been chatting online with for quite some time. She’s a part-time model, 23 y/o. The first time I came across her OKC profile, it was apparent that she was the most stunning Filipina I’d seen yet. I’d rate her as an 8/10 based on her profile pics. When making plans, I went for the “let’s watch a movie at my place” angle. She wasn’t biting, said she doesn’t watch movies (nor does she drink). In the end, I convinced her to come by Gramercy and head to Greenbelt for a meal.

I met her late in the evening, and starting a couple of hours prior, I was beginning to feel the effects of jet-lag - completely drained of energy and slightly nauseous. It got to the point where I was almost going to flake on her, but I soldiered on. The typical chaotic taxi ride almost brought me undone however.

The girl proved to be a stunner, even better than her pics. Her frame was waif-like, which was the only detraction, but I guess it’s ideal for modelling. The tonality of her voice was a bit like Scarlett Johannsen - low modulation, bordering on masculine. Her eyes were huge, almost alien like in that small frame of hers, but it all added to her exoticness. When she asked later if I minded if she smoked, I made the connection.

We had a meal of Sisig and some other Filipino dish, at a place called Comfort Filipino. I enjoyed it, and it seemed to slightly alleviate my low energy symptoms. An ice cold fruit smoothie also lifted my spirits. This chick was either introverted (not unlike myself), or just sensed my lack of energy and was only putting in what I was giving, which at this stage was not much. There were regular long breaks in our conversation. Things were obviously flailing, and even though she’s stunning, my focus was on getting my shit together rather than entertaining her.

As we walked to the taxi area, I suggested for her to come back to my place. She said that she had to get up early the next day for work and she just wanted to come out to meet me. I said those words back to her, in a questioning manner “you just wanted to come out to meet me?” Despite suggesting again to come back, just for a short while, she didn’t budge and got a separate taxi. She suggested that we meet up at the Fort later in the week, possibly said to provide a glimmer of hope. She didn’t respond to any further texts from me, and I’m not surprised based on my lacklustre effort. Oddly enough, some weeks later upon changing my Wechat profile picture, she sent me a message – “Nice pic.”

Night #3 - Notch #2 (28 y/o 7.5/10)
OKC
Venue - Gilligan’s Island Restaurant and Bar, Greenbelt 1

[attachment=24547][attachment=24548]

I made plans with another girl from OKC, who’s number I got some 6 months prior (similar to above), but had a period of no contact in between. She invited me to a place called Gilligan’s Island Restaurant and Bar at Greenbelt 1. She said that she was with her friends. This would typically be a red flag for me, however, all the stories I had read here suggested that meeting a chick with her friends was ok in the Philippines, with isolation still being possible.

After about 20 minutes of wandering around the Greenbelt area, searching for wi-fi hotspots, and asking for directions, I found the resto. My date, her friend and her friend’s boyfriend had just finished up their meal, and were about 4 beers deep each. Things were looking promising. Her friend was half-Japanese, half-Filipino and is also quite good looking. It appeared that I was quite the novelty to them, as everyone was focussing their attention on me, especially the friend, which got awkward at times since her pupils were pretty much saucer-like as she was talking to me (I felt sorry for her boyfriend, and for my date).

I was introduced to the San Miguel “Red Horse” beer, which is strong at 6.9%. It was extremely cold, which I savoured in the Philippine heat and humidity. Our conversation turned to the upcoming Halloween festivities. My date’s friend announced that she would be dressing up as Annabelle. I tried to picture her with all that macabre make-up and garb. I wasn’t sold on the idea, but she sounded very enthusiastic. I’m sure she’d make it work, somehow.

After another 20 minutes of free-flowing conversation, the friends took care of the bill and left us two alone. I was mildly relieved since the forum advice had proved to be correct. I suggested that we go for a walk, and almost immediately asked her if she’d like to check out my condo. She asked “what will we do there?” I promptly replied “check out the view." This all seemed satisfactory to her, and we found the nearest taxi and made our way to Gramercy.

We arrived and “checked out the view." There was no resistance to speak of as I went for the kiss, nor as I lifted her dress up over her head. She was extremely petite, probably 40kgs/88lbs, but was well proportioned with adequate curves. As you’d expect from a frame that size, I was feeling like a rock star as I entered her equally petite pussy. She was extremely turned on (also making me aware verbally), and by the time we finished she made a point to tell me “don’t go to sleep yet." I complied and continued with more of the same after a suitably regenerative intermission, this time opting to raw-dog. She stayed the night, and left early for work the next day.

Day #4 - Notch #3 (24 y/o 7/10)
OKC
Venue – Banana Leaf, Century City Mall

[Image: attachment.jpg24549]   

I organised a lunch date with a Filipina that I’d pipelined from OKC some weeks prior to arriving. The pictures that she had sent to me suggested that I would have no trouble whatsoever in securing the bang, since all were provocative. Century City Mall is adjacent to Gramercy, so it was ideal to set up a date there. I had ribs (that were severely lacking in size) and a side of rice. Prices were above average for this type of fare, but the food was tasty.

During the meal she talked about her job working in a call centre for Telstra (an Australian telecommunications company), which she had quit only days before. I can only assume this was due to her volatile personality, since she was regularly dropping F bombs, even in the restaurant. Somehow, she displayed enough femininity for me to retain a semblance of interest to proceed with the lay, or maybe it was just those big luscious lips of hers that I was imagining being wrapped around my schlong, as she continued to babble about uninteresting and self-centred things.

I got the bill and she offered to contribute, which I didn’t expect from her. I thanked her for offering, but paid for the both of us. We immediately headed to my condo, via the side entrance which bypasses the lobby of Gramercy (not that there was ever a problem bringing girls back). I sat down with her on my bed, and asked her to take her heels off.

As we started kissing, I noticed how velvety-smooth her lips were, not dissimilar to the way a heavily lubricated pussy feels. This was an extreme turn-on, and resulted in me raw-dogging her equally velvety pussy without much further foreplay. She had fairly compact hips but an adequately sized ass and large boobs. She was reluctant to lay on her back since she had gotten a belly button piercing only that morning. This meant that doggy style was the go-to method, which I didn’t mind at all.

Not long after I came, she told me that she would leave as soon as I asked her to. I said she could stay for a while longer, because I wasn’t finished with her yet. We went for round 2, then she left soon after.

The remaining two nights in Manila was spent with girl number two. I enjoyed her company as much as I enjoyed fucking her, so much so that I decided to invite her to join me in Boracay. She did not immediately agree to the plan, possibly due to not being certain that I was serious, however we firmed things up the morning of my final day in Manila.

BORACAY
Location – Green Point Residences, Angol Road, Angol (near Station 3)
Nights - 5
Notches – N/A

[Image: attachment.jpg24550]   [Image: attachment.jpg24551]   [Image: attachment.jpg24552]   

I flew Cebu Pacific from Manila to Caticlan airport, which is only a one hour flight. There were some hot Filipina flight attendants on board, which made the flight that much more pleasant. From Caticlan, it’s a brief ferry ride across to Boracay. My Airbnb host booked all this for me, which eliminated the extra hassle of researching rates. It was with South West Tours.

Upon reaching Boracay, a group of us waited a short while for a mini-van to pick us up. I struck up a conversation with a guy there who was carrying an oddly shaped bag. “What’s in the bag”, I asked. It was a spear gun that he had crafted himself. He was from California. He promptly pulled out his phone and scrolled through a series of photos that he had taken from the project’s inception to completion. It was truly a work of art, made with some fine timber. This was his second time to Boracay, and it seemed as though the sole purpose of his trip was to fish, with women not even a consideration. As I was talking with him, he drew me in with his passion for the “game” he was in. I thought to myself, this is the kind of stuff that a woman would eat up. There’s no better display of strong masculinity than that of braving the elements in order to provide for yourself/others. We boarded the van soon after, and I was one of the first people to get off. “Goodbye, might see you around”, I said, however I didn’t see him again for the rest of my stay.

Angol Road is set back a bit from the beach, about a five minute walk to Station 3. I’m glad I chose this spot, as it was far enough away from all the noise, but still close enough to walk to the main areas.
Along the beach, you’ll constantly get hounded by locals selling shit. Sailing, jet ski, para-sailing etc. Just politely say no, and maybe a few more no’s as they persist. There are some half decent restaurants here, and like everywhere else in the Philippines, the beer is cheap. I had my best Chicken Adobe from a place called “The Tree House”.
Boracay for me was a time for relaxation (on the beach, doing activities etc) and having sex on tap with my main girl (she came the day after I arrived). It was a good little break from gaming. I did encounter one problem however, my girl hinted toward joining me in Cebu City (my next destination). I had to shut that shit down quickly, as she was getting feelings for me.

[Image: attachment.jpg24553]   

Whilst waiting for my flight from Caticlan airport to Mactan airport (Cebu), I noticed a couple of Russian girls sit directly behind me. I blatantly turned around, and noticed a blonde with typical Russian piercing blue eyes. I’d rate her at 7.5. Her brunette friend was definitely bangable, but noticeably less cute. I thought to myself, how am I going to open these girls(?)

A few minutes later, they got up from their seat, and most likely went to the rest room. When they returned, their seats were taken. I noticed that they went to the front desk area to enquire about their flight. As they finished with their enquiry, I motioned them my way, suggesting that they could take the two seats next to me which happened to be vacant. They complied. Thankfully, the blonde sat next to me. I asked her “are you flying to Cebu?” I was met with a blank face. Her English (and that of her friend) was virtually non-existent. Earlier, I had obtained my free wi-fi password from the ground staff, so I fired up google translate and we started a conversation.

They were both flying to Cebu on their way home to Vladivostok. They’d be there for 2 nights only. I was about to go for the number, when the flight got called up. As we got in line, I reached in my wallet and procured one of about 20 small pieces of paper I’d prepared in Manila (based on RVF advice). It contained all my details – name, number, Wechat and Line ID. I handed it to the blonde. She looked at it and smiled.

It so happened that our seats on the plane were almost directly across from each other. I typed into google translate “let’s meet up for a drink." Just as she was typing her reply into my phone, the wi-fi cut out. She had a disappointed look on her face. From that point on, I noticed that she was giving me increasingly held gazes, since she now knew what my intentions were. When we landed, I got her to put her number in my phone. She held her hand up to her ear, giving me the universal signal for “call me."

TBC

Messages In This Thread