rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shopping mall/store game: Easier than you think!

Shopping mall/store game: Easier than you think!

Quote: (03-05-2015 03:29 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

** REMINDER**

I DO NOT GET GIRLS BECAUSE MY GAME IS ADVANCED.
As you can see from these approaches, my game is very basic.

I get girls because I play "The Numbers Game"! And, I play it hard!

When I want a new girl, I will approach 10+ girls per day until I find one that likes me.

That is the secret to my success. I simply talk to a lot more girls than the average guy.

Awsome Gio, I think you are being very humble here. Just to inform guys who haven't met him, Yes Gio works harder then any body I have known who have game, He Approaches more then a Muthafu.... Lothario but .......

He is telling you all to get motivated to Approach and Approach some more. Think about this scenario, You do 1000 Approaches, Don't you think you will correct your mistakes and start experimenting at Approach number 113 what color of Shoes and or socks girls are starting to notice, What Hair style, Vibe, Prop is giving you a better sucess, What kind of girls are giving you the time of the day. The speed of your Verbal Rap and the pauses etc etc.

I met Gio twice with about 18 months apart and the second time I met him, his verbal game had exploded, It was as if he was speaking in a slow tone and putting in pauses as if drawing the listener in, forcing them to pay attention. Simply mesmerizing. I saw girls getting hypnotized. It will take a mofo Lothario years of gaming and discipline to get to Gio's level.

One has to start walking before running, that is what Gio is saying to start Approaching and you will get better with every Approach you make.

Happy Hunting Fellas.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread