rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Article: Why Do We Punish Men for Expressing Their Sexual Desires?

Article: Why Do We Punish Men for Expressing Their Sexual Desires?

Guys, I don't think rape in gaming applies to anyone in this board. Don't offense that term unless you're regular viewer in http://www.gelbooru.com

If you are having a normal conversation with a girl, and reading her cues and body language, and escalating conversation appropriately, you can talk sex.

Obviously if you're 23, knowing how to get from "Hi, my name is Leroy" to "you ever fantasie about being tied up?" it's hard. But read Bang/Day Bang, gain knowledge, and feelings about these SJW women get replace with coldblooded power to express your interests. I believe in the books.

That writer woman is just writing books to make money to pay her bills, so she can travel in Greece/Turkey and game there, guilt free. No point hating. Her target market doesn't shave, probably wear crocs, with hairy nipples. No threat. Just laugh at her. She is Bizarro Roosh for writing books for women to not enjoy sex.

Messages In This Thread