rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LMR and sexually awkward/uncomfortable girls

LMR and sexually awkward/uncomfortable girls

I know LMR has been widely discussed, but most of the advice on this issue seems to be useful in situations were the girl is almost naked/ready to go, but shows last minute hesitation.

Recently, I've unfortunately had a somewhat different issue with girls just not willing to go passed making out/really get sexual. I would chalk this up to bad game on my part, but I've had enough success that I don't think I'm doing anything terribly wrong, and thus am wondering if some girls simply have issues with intimacy?

In the last month or so I've had almost the exact scenario occur twice, both with 23 y.o. girls (I'm 29): The first time I have her over, we make out, but she seems a little hesitant to escalate. We just met, so I roll with and just keep a positive vibe. Both girls seemed into me, texting regularly, and I'm thinking the next time she comes over it will be a sure thing.

Nope, all goes well, we make out, laugh, eat dinner.. postive experience. But once I really start to amp things up.. her legs become a bear trap, she all the sudden seems a bit uncomfortable, and after a while, leaves abruptly and akwardly.

Again, this exact thing happend twice almost in a row. It seems like I'm doing a good job building comfort and interest, then wam bam, I'm shutout. Why would she be excited about coming over for 'dinner and movie' if she had no interest in having sex, since I've clearly already made my intentions known? [Image: huh.gif]

Messages In This Thread