rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much does a woman love last?

How much does a woman love last?

So I have been gaming this one girl really hard for around 3 months (yeah, I know). We only dated for 4 times, and only cuddled/teased her a bit.

She now invited me to her home, but I refused because I can get caught by her parents who are very religious and strict. She suggested I rent in her town for a week or so, so we could see each other more. I said I'll see about it.

This girl claims she has "deep", "unmatched" love for me. I know you know this is BS but please bear with me.

1. The girl is 19, seems that she has little experience with sex and it's very likely she is a virgin.

2. she is 7 without makeup but a bit awkward to talk/socialize with.

3. We live in a muslim society.

4. she calls me everyday, sends me messages all day long, buys me gifts (pricey regarding her budget)

I have absolutely no problem fucking her, but I have concerns that she might keep falling in love with me.

The best scenario for me: Fuck her for a while (1-2 years), and then she suddenly lose interest and we cut the relationship.

The scenario that I don't want: I decide to end the relationship, and then she decides to pursue me, my family, or calling my parents, or doing some crazy shit like trying to suicide.

So my question is simple: Given women change their minds easily, how long do you think it'll take to lose interest in me? Is it possible that she doesn't lose interest at all? and keep the same pace of interest for YEARS? Am I exaggerating the bad scenario and should just go and take the opportunity?

Messages In This Thread