rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London/Amsterdam/Prague questions

London/Amsterdam/Prague questions

If you want to party, don't go to Amsterdam other than friday and saturday. Other days the nightlife is dead. Don't go to regular clubs, try finding parties. Because, anyone can get in to the clubs but the party crowd is selected by the bouncers at the door. They block the sleazy men, sleazy girls, and men in large groups, so you have a 50-50% male/female ratio inside. Just dress well and if you have friends with you, split up. Once you get in, you will have a selection of gorgeous girls from all over the world.

I went to a party organized in Escape (http://www.escape.nl/), and had a blast. I made out with a Colombian girl and a Russian girl on the same night, and met a lovely Egyptian girl but cockblocked by her sister. I screwed up all prospects at the end of the night because I got too drunk. Don't make the mistake I made, stay reasonably sober.

Messages In This Thread