rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Pack of Condoms Now Costs $755 in Venezuela

A Pack of Condoms Now Costs 5 in Venezuela

Quote: (02-05-2015 11:33 AM)rottenapple Wrote:  

So how can a man profit from this crisis? I remember reading you could buy cheap RTW tickets before but it wasnt possible anymore. Anyone got stuff like that?

The best way to profit from it is to smuggle subsidized Venezuelan fuel and food into Colombia and then resell it at market prices. However, the Venezuelan military currently has a monopoly on this lucrative business and if you started doing anything on a large scale, you could get killed.
I've thought about how one could invest in Venezuela. It could be really lucrative to buy property there with dollars, hold it for 5-10 years, and then sell once the country has recovered. However, this is a huge crapshoot, since they have zero respect for foreign investments or property rights and would just confiscate your shit if they felt like it. I think the only way around this would be to marry a daughter of a mid to high ranking government official. Once you are part of their mafia, they would be less likely to fuck with you.
So, right now, the best business opportunity would probably be servicing Venezuelans who want to get the fuck out of Venezuela. They all want to go to Miami and buy property.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Messages In This Thread