rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First Okay Date in a Long Time

First Okay Date in a Long Time

Quote:Quote:

We chat about it for half a minute, she gives me a hug and says we'll talk again.

Women are EXTREMELY non-confrontational. They will say this 100 times out of 100 just to avoid the awkwardness of, and potentially angry reaction to admitting they're not interested. It means nothing. From my experience, if she actually intends on talking again, she'll make it obvious.

The next day I want to send her a text about how we'll grab a drink this week. Instead, I preface it with a beta text about how I had a good time, which she never responds to. Several days later I send another feeler text with no response.

I get upset with myself for sending the first text in the first place,

The "beta text" didn't do any damage. If she was attracted to you in person, she'd respond positively to it. And if she didn't like you in person, the most textbook alpha text in the world wouldn't help at all.

and third for me being so oblivious to how poorly the date went.

Just because she's not interested in you doesn't necessarily mean the date went horribly. I've had plenty of dates where we chatted for around 3 hours until I was the one to finally suggest ending it, that resulted in an ignored text the following day. Clearly those girls at least found me interesting to talk to, but you've gotta understand how in demand young, non-fat girls are these days. Having your shit together and being a good date aren't enough. You have to make her FEEL strong physical and romantic passion for you by the end of date 1, or she'll next you and find some other guy who will. The game has changed since your parents were dating.

Messages In This Thread