rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet South America: 3 Months Rio, Buenos Aires, Lima, Bogota, Medellin, Cartag.

Data Sheet South America: 3 Months Rio, Buenos Aires, Lima, Bogota, Medellin, Cartag.

Quote: (02-08-2015 04:48 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

For your airbnb bookings, did you book private rooms or the full apartments themselves?

I've searched through airbnb and although the latter would be ideal, the options are severely limited, since private rooms are much more available.

If you booked private rooms, did you find your cohabitants easy to get along with, did you still have your privacy, etc.?

Also, totally jealous you went to the clasico. I almost went on a quick decision a few minutes before the game. But everyone at the hotel told me I was playing with my life so I decided otherwise. It was only my first week there, now I'm more likely to go.

We always booked the whole apartment; this is easier and cheaper if two persons are travelling than for you solo.

They told us the same thing beforehand about the clasico, but we went anyways and it wasn't bad, we felt fine, even though the home team Independiente lost 0:1. Of course the Colombians show a lot of emotions, but for example we also saw a lot of women in the stadium.

It's the home stadium of both teams, but they only let in the fans of one team (the one with the home rights) for security reasons. It was a fast and really good match too.

I was really disappointed by the Brasilian soccer leage, btw, the best ones in SA are the Argentinian and the Colombian one.

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

Messages In This Thread