rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for advice on best place for me to live in Eastern Europe

Looking for advice on best place for me to live in Eastern Europe

Quote: (02-15-2015 12:14 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

You sure ask a lot of questions for a guy who is knowledgeable in rental income, buying property abroad, living in Colombia, spent several months exploring cities in Europe, has been a forum member for nearly a year, and has contributed exactly zero value to the forum.

Other guys are nicer than I am I guess. I'd tell you to piss off.

I'm not sure nicer is the right word...but maybe other guys are less of a prick?

The op self-admittedly has limited experience in EE, a region that intrigues a significant percentage of the forum. Doubtless, a lot of guys would relocate there given the opportunity.

And therefore, the questions in this thread and the answers pertaining to them, are of great interest to many of us.

Of all the shit threads that pop up on this forum, I can't think for the life of me why'd you castigate the OP for making this one.

Your ad-hominem attacks are largely irrelevant to the thread, essentially trolling.

But I guess you feel you can get away with it because you have an 82 next to your name...

Well other guys might be silent, but know we're all laughing at you.

One day, your illusions of keyboard jockey grandeur will be shattered and you'll join a long list of ex-RVF senior members.

Until then...ta-ta.

Messages In This Thread