rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for advice on best place for me to live in Eastern Europe

Looking for advice on best place for me to live in Eastern Europe

Hello I was hoping to get advice on what might be the best place to live for someone in my situation.

I am a 40 years old, have an athletic body, maybe a little above average looking and most think Im somewhere in the mid 30's. I am financially secure and have income from my business in Florida and some rentals. I currently have a home in Medellin where I spend 6 months a year and I have a home and business in SW Florida where I try my best to avoid at all costs haha.

I spent 3 months in Europe last year checking out different cities to see where I might want to buy a home and live in the spring and summer or perhaps summer and fall. I feel like all Europe is open to me because I can choose what months to live there however a mild winter would defiantly be a plus. When I was in Europe I spent time in Barcelona, Paris, Prague, Amsterdam, Budapest and Bucharest. I felt the most comfortable in Bucharest with the people probably because of the English ability of the people but I made some good friends there. I think why I hesitate is the lifestyle of the people is not quite what Im looking for. Seemed like I was back to smoking a pack a day again and I quite 10 years ago. Otherwise I enjoyed Prague a lot and probably met the nicest Women there and got laid the least[Image: smile.gif]

So what im looking for is a picturesque city in eastern Europe with intelligent, attractive Women to date for shorter and longer lasting relationships.

Medellin to add to my background is great for dating multiple Women but even though I speak conversational Spanish I find them to be homogenous and not exactly dynamic. In other words 95 percent bore me so much I usually dont go for a second date.

So I was hoping for advice on a city where I would have good opportunities to meet attractive, educated, intelligent Women to date and for possible long term relationships. So far from this forum I think in late March I will visit the Baltics, Balkans, Ukraine and specifically Odessa, check out Moldova and Belarus and perhaps get my visa to Russia. I heard saint Petersburg is nice. I also plan on learning a third language so while long term that will make things easy it will probably take at least 2 summers to begin to feel comfortable in the native language.

Thanks for taking time to read this post. Any ideas on second tier cities or countries I should concentrate on I thank you in advance.

Messages In This Thread