rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bogota or Cali? Some questions

Bogota or Cali? Some questions

Do you see that line across the OP's name? He was banned for being a P4P troll and my first two posts were a reflection of that, a little humour that went over your head, I guess. I still think that it was a dick move to imply that RVF members who previously visited Medellin have so little game they can't hold apart an easy from a tough city. And saying that Cali is full of drug cartels, so what? Do you think that narco bosses give a shit about random foreign travelers? They won't do anything to a traveler, unless he is so socially unaware that the traveler hits on his girlfriend, which I suppose for you and your buddy who had a gun pulled on you could be a legit concern.

Quote: (02-05-2015 01:16 AM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2015 05:25 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2015 04:53 PM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

This comes too late, but anyways... why do you have to choose between Bogota and Cali?

Cali is the center of the drug cartels and really dangerous and Bogota is cold as fuck and relatively dangerous too. Why not choose one of 10-15 other second tier cities, like for example Cartagena?

Disclaimer: I have only been to Bogota and not to Cali, but have been spending 5 weeks in Colombia and heard a lot of stories, talked to a lot of people, etc...

I don't think you know what you're talking about, I've spent about three months in Cali and nothing dangerous happened to me, and Bogota is cold as fuck? It was about 22 degrees this afternoon and my face is a bit red because of the sun, I should have put some some screen on. And about the danger, didn't you get a gun pulled on you while spam approaching girls at 4am in Medellin? Then you basically insult every RVF member who has been to Medellin and dropped intel on here, to quote from your thread: I read all of the more recent Medellin threads before booking this trip, but nowhere did it say that it was really hard in Medellin! I just wonder if the people who wrote this have so little game they can't hold apart an easy from a tough city.
[Image: dodgy.gif]

Really, you write something like your first two posts in this thread and complain about somebody "insulting" members? Absurd.

I would have a lot to say about Cali/Bogota/ego and your cherrypicked info, but what for, fruitless.

Messages In This Thread