rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

need help escalating with old crush

need help escalating with old crush

So this forum has helped me out a lot. But I don't know what to do in this case. Had a crush on this girl in my neighborhood when I was 15 but was really beta and just remained a beta orbiter. She would tolerate me but was not into me. I would always hang out with her on breaks from college. But in my last year of college I found this forum, stopped orbiting her, and stopped hanging out with her,and ignored her because I learned how to approach girls. I moved back into my parents house to save money my first year working and she did as well and now we are both back in the suburbs while most of our friends have moved away. I have been running extreme aloof game, gaming her friends in front of her, and such. I used Roissy's beta arbiter strategy.

I know this is beta but now I need to know how to escalate. A few months ago we were about to kiss when I dropped her off but her younger sister was spying on us from the window and she said she got nervous and left. I had to leave town for a few months and when I came back she was dating another guy. She hung out with me a lot at that point trying to secure something for when she broke up with him. I ignored it and changed the subject whenever she wanted to talk about him. I told her i didnt care if she broke up with him or not and talked about other girls. She recently left him. I have played my cards right but I just dont know how to make a move. took her out last week and we held hands/i had my arm around her thats it. it feels like everything ive learned goes out the window with this girl. How do i escalate and make a move before it's too late. I have escaped from being seen as a beta in her eyes for a short period. Should I talk to her about dating? Should I just go in for the kiss? Should I take her out on a proper date or keep hanging out with her in the suburbs?

Messages In This Thread