rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Virtual Property Flipping/Purchasing

Virtual Property Flipping/Purchasing

I have no desire to blog. I have no problem setting up a blogging site and keeping it running. I think the bigger money is in web apps and especially subscription services. That's what I'm gearing my studies to. Anyone can throw up a wordpress site. Creating a fully functional custom web app is a lot more difficult. Hire the 5 dollar an hour guys for the first, hire professional talent or develop in house for the latter.

My plan is to build beta version of my big ideas, gain proof of concept and a user base, and then look for funding or scale as needed. It's a lot easier to get funding when you walk into a meeting with hard numbers and established customer as opposed to a PowerPoint presentation of what you hope to do

Then if the big money idea is really a big money idea, you get the cash injection and hire out to a full time professional development team and start bringing on staff

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread