rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Met nice Southern girl who lives about two hours away...how to proceed?

Met nice Southern girl who lives about two hours away...how to proceed?

This Saturday, before having drinks with a friend, was randomly sitting by myself at a sushi bar having a meal when this girl sits next down to me. After overhearing a conversation about how she tried to join the Coast Guard but was medically unfit I launched my opener "I'm in the Coast Guard, when did you try to join?" To make a long story short, after a short conversation invited me to her birthday party that was happening that night but told her I already had plans with a friend I was going to go gaming with. We exchanged numbers and texted throughout the night.

She asked for a contact picture of me for her phone. I gave her one with me wearing an American Flag tshirt and she said "I was expecting one with you in uniform, but oh well". I responded back jokingly "this IS our uniform, it's the country I defend!". After playfully making fun of my shirt, I told her to send me some pictures of her and I'll be the judge. She sent me two pictures and they both looked good. I told her "they're nice, just as good, but not better than my picture". After a few exchanges we agreed to pick up the conversation tomorrow because I had a busy night of gaming while she took birthday shots.

The next day after another long text session I told her when she would be available to meet up. She said the weekdays are hard but I can come and make plans beforehand one day to visit her. I told her she can visit me too and that would be "lovely" (according to her). She wanted me to call her on the phone so I did and we had a two hour long conversation getting to know each other and she added me on FB afterwards.

How I would describe the girl:

-5'4
-Mixed Native American/White ancestry (I do really, really well with these girls for some reason)
-From a small town in Florida several hours south of Tampa
-Loves to cook, hates pop music and pro sports (the Holy Trinity of a dateable girl)
-7 with large breasts and curves

Keep in mind I intend on gaming locally as well so I won't come down with onenitis, but I really would like to make it work with this girl. Was thinking about having her come down to see a concert with me in DC (I could see her but she lives in Bumblefreak Egypt) and head to Old Town Alexandria for drinks Valentines Day weekend (when she'll most likely to be open since she's single and doesn't want to "miss out") but if there is a better way to proceed with this, your help is appreciated.

Messages In This Thread