rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Sorry, it's a boy." says Super Bowl ad

"Sorry, it's a boy." says Super Bowl ad

I echo the sentiment of many in this thread. Sometimes a lot of the good folks on here are just way too eager to be the victim. One of the reasons I'm here is because we reject victimhood narratives for the most part.

Part of me thinks shit like this is demonstrative of just how deeply embedded the culture of victimhood is in western society, that even red pillers are unconsciously buying into it. I'm no exception. You really need to train yourself sometimes.

Quote: (02-01-2015 11:16 PM)Impulse Wrote:  

While there are some outraged on the twittersphere, the common sentiment is: if the roles were reversed, there would be massive outrage. I'm sure everyone here would agree that is the line were with the female sex, we'd be treated with tons of articles on muh-soggy-knee in mass media. The hypocrisy is more to be outraged about, not the content.

That's pretty much it, but honestly it's not even worth the energy for that. Just mock it and move on. Turn it into an object of humor.

Quote: (02-02-2015 08:47 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

Look at the following twitter hashtags (google them)...

#likeagirl
#sorryitsaboy

And you will see a huge backlash growing. #likeagirl has been turned into women screaming at men trolling their hashtag.

Then look at T-Mobile's facebook page. They have this ad posted and the responses are excellent.

People are sick of the anti-male shit, the liberals need to destroy the middle class FAST or they will lose their handle on federal elections.

Quote: (02-02-2015 09:01 AM)Renzy Wrote:  

A comment from one of the exchanges regarding #sorryitsaboy:

Quote:Quote:

Remember when feminists made an astrophysicist apologize tearfully over a shirt?

#sorryitsaboy is trivial?

Like I said, I think people are getting sick of the hypocrisy...

This is an example of spatial dominance in action. Let's not get offended, but let's get in on this. Like I said in my latest ROK article, if we want to fight back against this leftist SJW insanity we're going to need to start dominating space and engaging in area denial tactics against the enemy.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Messages In This Thread