rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wroclaw or Bratislava?

Wroclaw or Bratislava?

Hey man, I'm also Spanish, I studied in Wroclaw for an Erasmus exchange last year and also wrote a datasheet: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36577.html

Quote: (02-01-2015 09:34 PM)bixperience Wrote:  

I know about Spanish guys taking over Europe (im one as well, but im a special snowflake aka lone adventurer wolf), and i fear that maybe poland will be over-saturated by that, and girls will act bitchy,

Surprisingly, most of the Spanish guys I befriended and met in Poland were more keen on meeting Spanish or Erasmus girls and not so much in chasing Polish tail. That being said, I did experience some sort of suspiciousness in that some girls wouldn't often take me seriously and shit test me by asking if I was the typical Spanish Erasmus student who wanted to bang many Polish chicks (to be fair, they were right in saying that [Image: banana.gif]). My response would usually be to playfully agree and amplify, most of the time, these sort of shit-tests would mean that the girl was interested.

Anyways, I had the time of my life in Poland, so I'm obviously going to recommend you to chose Wroclaw over Bratislava (which I've never visited). If you have any questions or just want to shoot the shit send me a PM and I'll be sure to help.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Messages In This Thread