rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Sniper Workout?

American Sniper Workout?

I've been searching on the internet but I still couldn't find out how Bradley Cooper went through this transformation. He put on 40 pounds in 10 weeks, eating 5000 calories a day. This is all I could find
Quote:Quote:

They trained twice a day. In the first workout, beginning at 5 a.m., they focused on structural exercises like deadlifts and squats to build a foundation solid enough to hold the extra mass. The second workout, late in the afternoon, was more focused on traditional muscle-building exercises. Cooper needed both types of training to convincingly portray Chris Kyle.

This is my goal for my body. I'm not interested in getting ripped, I only wanna bulk up like a bear. Even if I can't be like him, I think if I do some similar exercises to what he did, I will be on the right track that leads to my goal.

Does anyone have any idea what kind of specific exercises he might have done to become this? Feel free to speculate.

[Image: menJZ2v.jpg]
[Image: PwrOXfv.jpg]

Messages In This Thread