rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminists 'Intimidate' Man with #UglyGirlsClub Meme

Feminists 'Intimidate' Man with #UglyGirlsClub Meme

This happened almost two months ago but I did a few searches and couldn't find anything on the forum about it.

[Image: enhanced-27725-1417523061-1.jpg]

So back in December, an on-campus feminist group in some university in London was having a weekly meetup and got called ugly by a dude passing by.

Quote:Quote:

A few days ago, the society was at the student union running a stall on consent when members overheard a guy refer to them as “the ugly girls club”.

So what do they do? Start a fucking meme, of course! That'll show that sexist asshole!

[Image: Screenshot_2.png]

Using the hashtag #UglyGirlsClub, they post intentionally-ugly selfies of themselves on Twitter. Because..... I don't know, I guess that puts that guy in his place and doesn't at all support exactly what he was saying?

Quote:Quote:

She said she hasn’t heard anything from the person who made the original comment. “I would guess they feel rather intimidated right now!”

Even dudes are riding the fucktard train.

[Image: Screenshot_5.png]

Seems like it's taken its course and has mostly washed over by now. The whole thing was just awkward and goofy, but I expect nothing less from our current generation of "female fighters".

(Not a fan of giving BuzzFeed more views, but if you want to read up on the full story...)
http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/these-...wgE99YzWr2

Messages In This Thread