rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attempted Divorce Rape

Attempted Divorce Rape

Quote: (02-01-2015 09:54 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2015 10:09 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2015 09:44 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

He was giving her an inch and she wanted a mile. Thats the whole point of my post. He was still giving her shit and he then became exasperated at the thought of where it will lead.

And for what its worth, what sort of holiday does 450k get you?

You can spend 300k / month on simple suites in Paris - some of their 18 year old kids spend 30k/month on nightclubs in Switzerland. I have seen it with my own eyes as some 18yo buggers spent 10k on a Saturday for no reason at all.

She is literally in that category. Sometimes it's hard to fathom that the super-wealthy have a lifestyle so much beyond the common man - even the common well-off guy making 300k/year. Their kids spend that money on clothes & simple travel in some years.

Every time I hear stories like this, it makes me wonder how do these kids not get robbed? Do they have bodyguards 24/7? Seem like walking targets to me.

I've only witnessed that crap in Switzerland personally. A 20yo car mechanic makes 4000$+/month there. It's safe even if you walk around displaying your wealth openly. Also they use credit cards of course - you could try and kidnap them.

And this is why Russian and some South American families are sending their offspring to Britain or Switzerland, because otherwise they have to place their kids under constant bodyguard protection.

Wealth disparity is crap for everyone, because in the end stage you would have to have separate cities and areas for the wealthy to feel safe.

[Image: NoMansLand-TimeKeeperParksHisCar.jpg]

Maybe they can convince the population one day to accept living zones where you have to have a certain net asset value to enter - who knows.

Messages In This Thread