rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Simp of the Day: The Juelz Santana Story

Simp of the Day: The Juelz Santana Story

Great post my man McGinnis oops I mean Excelsior, I'm only about 25 pages into the Manipulated Man, but it's only reinforcing the knowledge that women bring nothing to the table other than their looks and their pussy. Seriously that Kimbella bitch got everything handed to her because she had a nice fat ass and probably gave ridiculous head, now that she's been fed and has a lifetime ticket to the "dinner buffet" she's dissing her man and leaving him high and dry.

I'm trying to deprogram myself from giving women automatic value due to their looks, but sometimes it's really hard not to when a chick is just straight up fine. Regardless every man needs game and red pill knowledge so that at the least they can protect themselves from getting raped from divorce, child support, etc., not to mention getting cheated on or play the way hypergamy has run rampant, nowadays even celebs like Chris Brown got to watch their back.

Messages In This Thread