rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game isn't enough. Bring back patriarchy. [long]

Game isn't enough. Bring back patriarchy. [long]

Quote: (01-31-2015 02:15 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2015 05:56 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Things do change, dynamics are interchangeable. There was a film that I can't remember for the life of me what it was called. But basically the story line was about an old school aristocratic family with a submissive butler ended up getting ship wrecked off in an isolated island in the Pacific. Before the law the hierarchal order started to change, as money and wealth/status of the aristocrats wasn't useful in a jungle in the middle of nowhere. Where as the practical butler and second in command chamber maid, were able to hunt pheasants and pigs, cook nice feasts, locate the resources needed and even found some natural spring lakes. The aristocrats were at first dismayed by this and offended although after a while they realised that the butler was actually the best option so they stuck with him.

After a couple years later, the whole situation changed; the butler became king of the Island and had the head aristocrat trying to marry him off with his four beautiful daughters who needless to say where ecstatic about this.

Wow, can you try to remember the name? I'm intrigued.

It sounds a lot like "Admirable Crichton." It's a very old film.

Messages In This Thread