rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game isn't enough. Bring back patriarchy. [long]

Game isn't enough. Bring back patriarchy. [long]

Quote: (01-30-2015 11:51 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Yes, I know, and I can't wait to read it as soon as the English translation is published. Now, without making early judgements about Houllebecque's work, I guess he means to integrate some Islam principles into Secular Laws.

Having read this reader-submitted synopsis of the book, that is not what he means.

"It’s tragic, he pleaded fervently, that irrational hostility towards Islam prevents them from recognizing the obvious: they were for the most part in perfect agreement with the Muslims. On the rejection of atheism and humanism, on the need for the subordination of women, on the return to patriarchy: their struggles from any point of view were exactly the same. But this fight to establish a new and natural phase of civilization could not now be conducted in the name of Christianity. No, it’s only with Christianity’s newer, simpler, and truer sister religion Islam that this battle could be waged."

http://www.unz.com/isteve/two-reviews-of...ubmission/

Messages In This Thread