rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game isn't enough. Bring back patriarchy. [long]

Game isn't enough. Bring back patriarchy. [long]

Quote: (01-30-2015 11:03 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Michele Houellebecq's new book, Submission, presupposes that social conservatives in Europe would get exactly what they want (patriarchy, traditionalism, etc.) if only they would forget about Christianity and go with Islam. Certainly Islamic countries are patriarchal.

Yes, I know, and I can't wait to read it as soon as the English translation is published. Now, without making early judgements about Houllebecque's work, I guess he means to integrate some Islam principles into Secular Laws. Otherwise, I don't think it can work. Islam is an openly militant political religion, something that goes into direct collision with Secular-Liberal-Individualistic-Western traditions. Besides, Islamic societies are basically awkwards, and either for military or cultural traditions Islam has never rooted in Europe, but in Bosnia. Spain was occupied during three centuries by the Caliphate, however, it never ended being Catholic.
One more thing, Islamic minorities always get in trouble wherever they are. Look at African nations. Look at India: Muslims and Hindus just cannot get along between them; and Hindus are as patriarchal, classist and racist as hell, you cannot accuse them of being liberals.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Messages In This Thread