rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Wear Hijabs for a Day in 'Empowering' New BuzzFeed video

Women Wear Hijabs for a Day in 'Empowering' New BuzzFeed video

Everything Scorpion and Dark Knowledge are saying about this are true in my experience. I posted in a thread a while back about arguing with a Muslim girl in an Understanding Religious Traditions class. This is it. This is why the moronic sloots liked the idea of it and the excuse the Muslim girl was giving was pretty much a "story about women being "'pearls' that had to be covered and protected."

Women will go along with conquering, dominant males. It is in their DNA. It's how they're wired. After a time they will love them, even if they hated them before. Research the evolutionary basis of Stockholm Syndrome.

I'm willing to bet every one of us posting in this thread has an ancestor who banged some girl from a tribe he and his fellow brethren conquered.

This is what Islam is going to do in the West.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Messages In This Thread