rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Father Kills Himself After Seeing Daughter Pose For Playboy. Hamster Goes Nuclear

Father Kills Himself After Seeing Daughter Pose For Playboy. Hamster Goes Nuclear

Source

[Image: Loredana-Chivu-1.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

It must be every fathers worst nightmare to be fair. Imagine opening up Playboy magazine to see your 18-year-old daughter posing nude.

Loredena Chivu posed the Romanian version of Playboy magazine, and when her dad found out, he wasn’t happy at all.

Loredena says:

When he found out what I had done he cut himself off from the world and tried to isolate me as well from the rest of the family.

I thought he would get over it and I never expected he would do something like kill himself.

After her father stopped speaking her completely, Loredena tried to reconcile and went round to his house. But in a shocking turn of events, she found him hanging from a beam in his attic.

This was six years ago, and Loredena says that she has never recovered from the shock, and regrets never getting the chance to talk through their disagreement. Understandably.

"One of the worst things is not knowing – he didn’t seem to have any pressing problems at the time apart from our argument and I never would have thought he was a weak man who would take his own life."

[Image: malehamster.gif]

Messages In This Thread