rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Liberal puts PC Culture on Blast

Liberal puts PC Culture on Blast

In addition to the Gawker response, Jezebel also wrote their own response which pretty much had the same thesis: calling out Chait for being a white heterosexual male and misinterpreting his piece as him whining about being corrected by the arbiters of what truth is (ie. anyone that isn't a white heterosexual male) when what he is actually speaking out against is being SILENCED - not just merely having someone to disagree with you but not being able to have your say because of simply who you are - which you think leftists would be able to understand considering how much they talk about it but their utter lack of self-introspection blinds them to what is happening

http://jezebel.com/a-note-to-chait-disse...1682017960

I know we don't want to give Jezebel any clicks but I would urge you to look at the comments in this piece and see what is happening right now, leftists are starting to turn on each other. As an example, here is a comment written in response to who expressed a sentiment along the lines of "Yeah that Chait guy is a dick BUT I have to admit he has a point":

"You should totally flee! We don't need your patronizing and condescending attitude. No movement needs a quisling. You can go be the right wing version of the "cool chick." You know, the girl who shows the bros how chill she is because she doesn't challenge their views and has nothing but hostility toward feminazis who complain about everything. They will love it. They love tokens on that side! I am sure you will find the right-wing and straight white men totally welcoming to your ideas on class, sexism, racism, gay rights, launching wars of aggression, rape culture, the right of women not to be harassed in the street, reproductive rights, healthcare, bank regulation, guns, domestic violence, evolution, climate change, and stem cells...So, go, be free to this nest of inclusiveness where your voice will be heard and you can be among people like Chait, Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, Steve King, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Sara Palin, Rick Santorum, Paul Ryan, and Mitt Romney."

Which was followed by this response:

"LOL the fact that you put Jonathan Chait in the list with the rest of those people, shows how extremist you are. I bet you're one of those who think Dan Savage is a sexist who hates women and promotes rape, too, which seems to be a prevalent viewpoint among the most radical and extremist of the Jezebel commentariat."

What I take from this is now is the time to strike. 2014 was the year I started seeing a big backlash against SJW politics which was personified in movements like Gamergate. The pendulum began to change directions in 2014 and in 2015, I'm expecting it to start swinging back towards sanity. Ride the wave guys, now is the time to be on the attack while the enemy is quibbling among themselves. Guys like Roosh have been grinding for the past few years for our cause back we were written off as nothing more then angry internet virgins and we are now finally seeing the fruits. The attacks from the left will only become stronger but what that shows to me is fear - fear that they are finally losing their control on the cultural narrative of society.

Messages In This Thread