rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Liberal puts PC Culture on Blast

Liberal puts PC Culture on Blast

Quote: (01-30-2015 04:58 AM)Maciano Wrote:  

Alex Pareene is a worthless leftist who was recently out of a job, ignore this critical t-deficient.

I'm surprised anyone here is forgiving to guys like Chait, he's awful as well. In case of PC there shouldn't be a small-wins-count! attitude among those on the receiving end. Chait is just being eaten by people who take PC principles to their logical conclusion: white straight males are bad and need to be fought in every form and function. If you've got two out of three (white, straight, male), you're in trouble as well. Chait will cheer the destruction of your life and career if you'd be one of those in the middle of tweetstorm mob.

Chait just wants PC to be aimed against rightwingers, not nice liberals like him. He's all for morally flogging anyone to the right of him. Fuck that guy.

That was basically my conclusion as well. The ironic thing is this guy is basically teetering close to the PC line himself (race baiting, etc.), and that still wasn't good enough for the SJWs.

Quote: (01-30-2015 12:08 AM)DrewP Wrote:  

[Image: 6a00d83452403c69e2017742e55d3c970d-pi]

No more proof needed that these people make absolutely no effort to take care of themselves. This guy is obviously far from naturally handsome but he could be a lot better if he would ditch those glasses, change his hair, change his clothes, and put on a few pounds of muscle, which are all entirely doable with relatively little effort.

These people demand the world from everyone else but nothing for themselves, exactly the leftist mentality going all the way back. The proof is in the pictures of all of them.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Messages In This Thread