rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz
0th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz
I want to clarify that despite my critical view of the Holocaust narrative, I do not deny that European Jews suffered extreme persecution and hardship under the Nazi regime, and that an appalling number died as a result. I do not consider myself an anti-Semite. I have no hatred for the Jewish people as a group, and I fully support the existence of Israel as a Jewish state. I do not believe that the vast majority of Jews are engaged in some kind of conspiracy or intentional deception, rather, I think they have simply bought into the "founding myth" of the state of Israel and (understandably) have never critically questioned it. I regard the Holocaust narrative (by which I specifically refer to the extermination of six million in gas chambers) as wartime propaganda produced by the Zionists and Communists for political purposes, which took on a life of its own decades after the war's end and became institutionalized as a new pseudo-religion in the West as society became more secular. God used to be held most sacred, now it is "the six million" who are most sacred, who must never be questioned or profaned.

My views on this matter are the result of hundreds of hours of investigation and reading. It's not a conclusion I came to lightly, or with any sense of satisfaction. I simply regard it as just another hard truth that must be recognized if we are to look at the world objectively. At the end of the day, I am interested only in the truth. Questions of hate, bias, social opprobrium, shame, guilt and so forth do not enter into my equation. I simply examine the evidence objectively and ultimately ask one question: Is it true? This is the process that informs my thinking on all issues, and I see no reason why the Holocaust narrative deserves to be treated with kid gloves.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread