rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Perverse pleasures

Perverse pleasures

Quote: (01-30-2015 11:13 AM)Kongzilla Wrote:  

I like making girls cry by jamming my cock in dry in their asshole when doing them doggy! Had a chick run to restroom in pain so I chased her in there and kept on going, I could see the pain in her face and tears in her eyes! Never been more excited! The sweetest thing a girl can tell me is "Ive never done anal"

Haha, wow. I don't know, jamming it in dry seems like just too risky of a move for her sake. I want to leave her remembering me, not wanting to avoid me at every turn.

However, there's just something so sexy about a girl crying in your arms.

You know what? Tears make the best lube.

As for the thread, I've gotta say that with the right girl who enjoys it, having her challenge me at every turn and pretend to not like it, but secretly getting dripping wet by me forcing myself on her, whether it's grabbing her hair and forcing her head down to my cock, or smacking her ass hard and then fucking them hard doggy style, or grabbing her hair and smacking her face hard enough to sting really good before making her open her mouth and spitting in it, then making out hardcore. All good things.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread