rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Perverse pleasures

Perverse pleasures

My favorite part of my first sexual encounter with a girl is when I see her asshole for the first time. I don't even get that excited about anal sex, I (usually) think it's sort of gross. But I definitely have some kind fetish with girls' butts.

In my sick mind, the ultimate compliment a woman can give you is bending over and voluntarily giving you full access to her asshole.

Everyday she dresses up nice, puts on make up, perfume, brushes her hair, etc. She's done everything in her power to groom herself nicely and magnify her beauty. She's a pretty, sexy young lady.

In this specific moment, however, she is just as much an animal as a dog walking in the street. It's the one part of her body that she cannot groom enough, cannot ensure that it is 100% clean or looking perfect. She is a dirty animal - she has farted and or shat from that hole in the recent past. It's very unladylike, but she can't help it of course. But she can help who she trusts enough to see this most intimate, gross region of her body. She has chosen me. This moment is my egotistical climax.

She's ready to get fucked from behind and.....there it is. Hi.

Does it show itself all on its own, or do you have to spread her cheeks to get a look? If she has very low body fat, it protrudes from her body a bit. It's looks pretty funny.
What color is it? Pink? Gray? Brown?
Does she wax it? Shave it? God forbid, is it really hairy?
Does it look clean? Does it smell ok? Does it look like something I want to put my face near?
How does she react when I apply some pressure to it with my thumb? You like that don't you, you horny little slut?

After the first few sessions, the 'new butthole novelty' wears off. But it's fun while it lasts.

Messages In This Thread