rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help me Relocating

Help me Relocating

Let me make two suggestions for decision criteria. What with the stronger US dollar, if you want to make bank, not Europe. That leaves the US.

Indians are a huge component to American IT success. Therefore, going to a city where such an immigrant (and US-grown talent) is already large, makes no sense. American's enjoy differences, mostly. (And most of my Indian-American friends in Colorado came here from Texas, after their parent moved there first.) Unless...unless family connections or friends or home nation ties will work for you! Naturally.

This rules out SF and the Bay Area, and probably New York City as well. Thus, I think the more interesting choice for you is Miami - the financial capital of Latin America. And the warm weather oasis for over half of the US! (Ergo, many vacationing targets of opportunity - they come to you!)

Latin women and beaches and warm weather will work well for you, IF latin girls appeal to you! And more "whitebread" towns are not far away.

Plus, the islands of the Caribbean, including the uncharted realms of Cuba, are not far away. Can you say two (or three - since "island" life is distinctly different) cultures for the "price" of one?

I don't see any obvious downsides for you. Good luck!

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Messages In This Thread