rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What constitutes hate speech?

What constitutes hate speech?

Hate speech laws are sillytalk. There is absolutely no way you can regulate speech in an objective manner. What is this "may incite violence" bullshit?

What if I said "people with two legs can jump higher than people with just one leg"? Would this be hate speech because there is a group of amputees who happen to have mad hops and they got offended because of this? Would I be thrown in jail for saying this?

Everything worth saying is hate speech. Laws about hate speech must be thrown out as unconstitutional in the USA, but since Europe apparently doesn't believe in basic things like "the right to say whatever the fuck you want" they have these silly draconian laws.

How about punishing people who actually hurt other people. If there is some neo-Nazi running around Europe attacking Jews and Gypsies, arrest that motherfucker and throw his bitchass in jail. But if for some reason someone says "I don't like Gypsies", that is their right and no one should be able to prevent them from saying that.

Hate speech laws are such a slippery slope that I can't believe that they exist.

Oh yeah, and

[Image: american.gif]

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Messages In This Thread