rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Age difference in Asia. What is considered wrong?

Age difference in Asia. What is considered wrong?

Quote: (01-28-2015 01:51 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Just find the law dude. From what you've said, about the family introducing you, and her suggesting going back to your hotel, this smacks of a setup. As an example, if she can make it appear that you did anything that violates Republic Act No. 7610, which could be made to have appeared to happen rather easily with someone under 18, they can entrap you.

Please be very careful.

O ok. But what do you think they are trying to setup for their benefit? What would they expect to gain from such a thing? I understand if they simply want a foreigner that they can depend on, asking for money, but it is confusing as to what they would want that relates to a law. What is it that these peoples do? I am new to Philippines so I never learned about motives of things like that.

Either way, yes I will go and stick to mostly who I find on filipino cupid as opposed to day game.

Messages In This Thread