rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sheffield or Nottingham for a weekend?

Sheffield or Nottingham for a weekend?

Surprised no one has mentioned Brighton. If you're in London, it's an hour and a half drive max.

Basically a party city. No real industries apart from bars/restaurants/retail.

Three universities (Brighton, Sussex, BIMM) - so around 40,000 university students in a city population of 270,000 !!

That's not including the masses of young international students learning English...English school in the middle of the city next to the pavilion (PACKED with 18-24 foreign chicks) Plus more dotted around the city.

I lived there for five years, and by my own experience, if I ever approached a random girl on the street, 65% chance she would be international.

Very liberal gay scene which I think influences the vibe of the city as just being sexually liberal.

Clubs / pubs all along the beachfront. Literally by the sea. Latest one (Wah Kiki) after party open until 8am.

Loads of feminists but you can just ignore them. It's a trade off but the city (esp in summer) is one of the most chilled out, relaxed, fun places in the UK. If you're in London, a no brainer.

Carpe noctem et sic itur ad astra

Messages In This Thread