rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lance Armstrong: "I'd ProbablyTake PEDs Again"

Lance Armstrong: "I'd ProbablyTake PEDs Again"

Quote: (01-27-2015 01:31 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Lance is an interesting guy. Enormous asshole with the ego to match it, extremely driven, type A personality, stubborn, and very Machiavellian or Dark Triad like. He is probably the most comfortable person in the world in a way mentally. Most people, when they say they do not give a fuck about something, there might be a 1-5% doubt or squirm in there. He had none of that. He was basically under the condition of, catch me first and then I will admit to it, until then, fuck off. I wonder how that fight with cancer affected his personality from his perspective, behind closed doors and no cameras. I bet he has a very Scarface like bravado if you could be around him away from cameras and stuff.

His masculine frame is something to study as well. Everyone believed him hardcore up until he was caught red handed. He could intimidate literally anyone.

I don't really believe that his frame is unshakeable whatsoever. When he got nailed with the allegations and his name was being dragged through the mud, he faced the very real prospect that people wouldn't like him any more, so he tried to curry favor by telling the entire world on Oprah that he was a faggot. Armstrong's a garden variety narcissist.

Messages In This Thread