rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Young single moms

Young single moms

Quote: (05-05-2011 12:10 AM)truedat Wrote:  

I banged a few of these single moms and have a couple of tidbits. Only go to their house at night, preferably after 10PM booty call style to avoid playing daddy. If she is not down then dont get involved, period. Also, the maximum this type of arrangement can last is around 2-3 months, so keep that timeline handy from your first bang. Eventually she will try to weave you into her web, so you need to know when to bail.

Some of the biggest freaks that I have ever banged have been single moms. I mean every last one of them. So its worth a shot.

TD

OP - The above is great advice.

Most single moms don't want you to meet their kids right away. You just need to eject yourself from the situation before you get in too deep (chillin' with the kids, playing daddy and all that nonsense). Single moms can be silly fun and, due a diminished sexual market value, will cut out a lot of the bullshit.

As for the stuff about her being "irresponsible..."

Enjoy the fun side of that irresponsibility. Wrap up, don't spend too much time with her and know when to get out of the situation before it becomes wack.

Messages In This Thread