rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Balancing staying power with high test. levels

Balancing staying power with high test. levels

Quote: (01-26-2015 01:31 PM)Hardy Daytona Wrote:  

I ask because I've got a date coming up at the weekend and it's something I've got niggling in the back of my mind.

At the moment my testosterone levels are climbing due to a combination of working out and NoFap (or should I say the latest round of).
I'm concerned that when I'm doing the first round of banging, I'll let go too soon and set a bad precedent for the rest of the evening.

I know the methods for lasting longer, like breathing technique, mental envisioning, numbing condoms and pinching certain places.
I'm just wondering if there's something I'm missing.
Something I haven't factored in or that I'm not aware of. An unknown unknown so to speak.
Or maybe I'm just fixating too much and should focus more on the entire evening.
Thoughts?
Become selfish with your lays.

This summer I had a lot of random lays, and I thought about it more deeply, why the fuck do I care? Most of these broads I'm never going to see again, and the one's I'm going to see, well I must have had enough going for me for them to sleep with me in the first place.

If they have an issue with that, then move on. The fact your fucked her in the first place should keep you happy. The more you worry about performance the more it will be an issue. Enjoy sex, and be selfish about it. This is your dick, do what your dick wants, not what her pussy wants, because if you do what her pussy wants, you'll always be inadequate to her.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Messages In This Thread