rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta Provider Game

Beta Provider Game

I think Beta game is good with some girls oversees, (girls in their 20's in Asia for example, and probably others) especially with girls you meet online. (Online is good abroad because you get a lot of pretty, thin girls looking for a serious boyfriend or for a commitment) It probably does not work as well with girls you meet at bars or clubs.
A couple of things i do: I tell girls i will be here for a long time. Also, I teach English to young kids, so use drawings, cards, and gifts i've gotten from the kids to decorate my apartment; (they always like that) I talk about how i would never marry an American girl (the truth) but would totally consider marrying a foreign girl. They believe that because i am 35. I also tell them i want to learn the local language and I try to use it as much as can so they see i not just a foreigner passing through. I also talk about my family alot and ask about theirs. Of course all this works more if you are an expat.

Messages In This Thread