rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Quote: (09-17-2018 03:38 PM)cycl0ne Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2018 04:43 AM)Kieran Wrote:  

From what I see it comes from insecurity. It's mad because so many South-Asian men in the UK act like they want to be black themselves, why would they be surprised when the women in their culture start going for the men they've been imitating. It's the same type of South-Asian men that try to approach women, then turn around and call her a slut / whore / ugly etc. if they reject them (see that all the time). Don't pay them any attention.

This is why i avoid clubs that they tend to flock to. As the saying goes, people Love black culture but not black people but the worst I've experienced are from south-asians. I've had moments in clubs that they come up, pretend to be friends, start dance near you, fist bumping and generally trying to create false hype. However as soon as "their woman" approach you or vice versa, they start frothing at the mouth. I've had the same experience with white dudes but they tend to not talk about the whole "their woman" thing. As you said, by default i don't pay them any attention until prove me wrong otherwise

Worlds most misogynistic country is India, so what do you expect. Every and I mean every single brown woman I’ve spoken to privately have been ass-whopped or have close relatives who have been domestically abused. Still to this day, I’ll never know how Arabs get painted with the brush of extreme misogyny but these guys go under the radar.

Good call on looking for a reason for one to prove he/she isn't a pompous, self-important, insecure prat.In my experience, the British born Asians are even more cocky, entitled and haughty than the ones straight from their motherland - particularly the women.

TDK

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"

Messages In This Thread