rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Kaotic,

Guys get at her all the time. She’s fine and models in NYC/Paris/Milan and is well connected so it’s a bit of a given. I’ve had her locked for years since before the come up so it was never much of an issue for me to navigate that.

After enough guys come with terrible Game and try to spit while you are out with your chick (usually when you step away for a minute to get drinks cause they are herbs) eventually you just don’t care much and start letting them have at it while you do other things like make biz connects or chat other chicks at the joint.

Then we’d head back to her spot and she’d be like “what don’t you care about that” etc etc.

I was basically like “nah you do you I’m not tripping as long as you are still x y z for me, so if someone catches your fancy you should try it out some time”

Not to mention she knows how I am and basically turns a blind eye to everything I do outside of our situation so really it’s only fair.

She easily could have done something and not told me cause I jet a lot and we’ve spent plenty of long stretches apart but I still get what I need and more out of it so I could really care less.

Who am I to deny her a little fun?

The thing is that girls are all emotion and really it’s more or less impossible for another guy to match the kinds of emotions (good and bad) that we’ve had together, so it would be very hard to knock me off my spot.

Obviously this kind of mentality is not really shared around with most guys cause they’d just look at you crazy but then most either aren’t pulling or getting played so I don’t pay much attention to the masses.

Messages In This Thread