rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

The deal with Indian girls from my perspective is that in general, they will ONS, have flings with White dudes and then when it comes time to "settle down" they typically want to do that with an Indian dude. Some Indian girls and their families will accept them marrying White dudes as well ( my sister is married to an Italian dude). True there is a good bit of dislike by Indians towards Black guys and I haven't seen many Black guys with Indian chicks. I met this one Black guy with this Indian chick when I was in Miami earlier this year so there are outliers for sure but generally speaking, Indian girls usually don't gravitate towards Black men. I'm sure though that there are Indian girls who are curious about Black men just like White girls but I'm guessing they would want to keep that on the down low due to all the social pressure they face.

Messages In This Thread