rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Quote: (08-17-2018 10:22 AM)Lowkey Wrote:  

The Indian and Pakistani girls like us that's true. Just do it on the downlow. Forget about arab girls.

A sensitive beta with a weapon is the craziest and most dangerous person in this world. When your in your casket will it all be worth it?

You seem like a middle class guy with no street background. I grow up with these people and was involved in some bullshit with them when i was younger.

Arabs can't control their rage, They simply can't. When they have a weapon they won't hesitate to put you down. They roam in groups too. You don't have a chance.

Sentences are short around here too. When your died he's going to be out in a couple months. While you're gone and forgotten he's going to be out there and enjoy his life, If that doesn't change your mind i don't know what will

Lol I grew up in one of the most racist white supremacist areas there is, being the only black person around I've dealt with worse. I doubt these Arabs, Indians, Pakstani guys etc. can do worse to me in a multi cultural city, it's just not going to happen.

Yeah I hear all the stories to of things like honor killings, these guys roaming in packs, group rapings etc. but honestly all this just makes me look down on them even more. I understand a sensitive beta can be dangerous but at the same time they are very weak. Honestly if I saw a hot Arab girl that I liked and she was receptive to me and an Arab guy had a problem with it I just don't see that stopping me in any way. Racist people have a problem when outsiders get with "their" girls, that's nothing new to me but still the guy is irrelevant to me I just want the girl.

I feel like in the UK and some other places people take this honor killing and Arab/South Asian tough guy act way to seriously. Look at Paris and how many black guys are getting with Arab girls, Arab guys probably tried to stop it at first and put up a tough guy act but that was shot down quick. Once you put betas like this in their place they will lose their fire and fall in line.

Messages In This Thread