rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Quote: (08-17-2018 01:49 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Kirdiesel

Same in U.K. but with Indian subcontinent chicks. Love black music but you’d rarely ever see one with a black dude in public.

Turks are Muslims so they prob have anti black sentiment.

Fellas, I’m noticing a trend, brown chicks / moderate phenotype chicks ( Arab, mixed race, latino, Indian ) are pretty much harder to date/ relationship than extreme phenotypes like Nordic, sub Saharan or Chinese.

These brown dudes really really don’t like blacks dating them. Dare I say they’d even jump a dude for dating one? Possibly even honour kill.

I lie?

A lot of these girls like black guys but they don't go for them because pressure from their culture and family. Once these girls get away from their family and they are traveling for example you usually see them open up a lot. Also does anyone take his Indian/Arab honor killing bs seriously? I feel like it's just posturing and these guys are mostly betas that puff their chest out so everyone is to scared to get with their girls. I think Indian/Arab guys that try to pose as super alphas and say they will kill anyone that tries to get with their girls can be basically ignored cause that seems like super beta attitude, even if these guys do try anything it will be in packs they are to scared to do anything solo.

I think I good skill to learn would be how to get with these girls like Indians, Arabs, other muslims etc. that are from more strict cultures and families. A lot of these girls are most likely very interested in black guys but they just don't peruse it because of their culture and family, knowing how to get past this would be something good to know. Does anyone have experience with this?

Messages In This Thread