rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some tips for using Facebook to game/get ahead

Some tips for using Facebook to game/get ahead

For a younger guy who's probably already got several hundred single friends on Facebook since college, this makes sense. Maybe not so much for an older guy, exactly, but the principle is the same as it always has been for dealing with women in social situations - keep it superficial.

Travel posts are hands down some of the most popular ones I've posted. And no, I would never directly message a possible pull - the bitch shield/creeper alarm goes right up. This tool is for building value about your interesting life, not direct approaches.

Avoid like the plague any posts involving politics or religion (I'm surprised OP is willing to risk a Thutmosis link) and keep it fun, fun, fun - yay! When done like this, FB is really an extension of clown game, but it doesn't have to be active clowning, more like (very) selective disclosure of facts about yourself.

I would not be so quick to dismiss instagram for this reason. I get many more likes from everyone, particularly females, on instagram pics - why do you think FB bought them for a cool billion? It's now worth 35 billion - tells you everything you need to know about where the (mostly female, entirely superficial) eyeballs are.

I think it sucks to have to play clown game even passivley, and let's face it, Roosh definitely does the exact opposite and still pulls pussy. But if your local market is American 5s and 6s you need all the help you can get, just the way it is.

The only problem I see with this passive marketing is proximity - you will inevitably cross wires with two or more bangs and it could get difficult to sort out without obviously cutting off girl you used to bang who talks to everyone, etc.

Still it's a resource worth exploring for Anglosphere guys in particular. Great post.

Messages In This Thread