rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook game after hook up

Facebook game after hook up

A lot of newbie misunderstandings here:

Quote: (01-25-2015 07:29 AM)bewater Wrote:  

So I hooked up(not fucked) with a girl...

Speaking from my own experience, the best understanding of this is through the girl's lens...she's been in intimate situations like this or similar a hundred times, she knows how to navigate it, and she didn't fuck you. To her she might as well have been hanging out with her bff, that's how little of a deal this was to her.

To a girl, not fucking does not equal hook up. Not fucking doesn't mean anything. Literally nothing. She's had lotsa boys hit on her and make moves (maybe some chics as well).

Another level understanding is how much "closer" girls are with even their bffs. They're more cuddly, more touchy feely, and altogether more intimate in general with their friends, so being a little intimate with a guy - which as men we can romanticize as a pseudo hookup - might just be an average evening for her.

Quote:Quote:

...a few days ago, stayed with her a few hours,

See your thought here. "We sorta hooked up because we hung out a few hours and made out a little." That, I can assure you, is not her reality.

Quote:Quote:

...but she didn't want to gave her phone number just facebook. I know this means "I just want fun tonight" and I know most likely won't get on a date, but I want to try.

I probably wouldn't even have went for the phone number, as I'm sure she didn't give signals wanting to exchange. Facebook has no place in game, except personal branding...for her to. Of course, I rarely offer or ask for contact (phone fb etc) until she makes obvious hints at it...but I give a heavy DGAF attitude.

Good luck and keep gaming.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread