rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook game after hook up

Facebook game after hook up

I'm not a big proponent of facebook/online game for the simple reason that you have to compete with every orbiter of hers for her attention. It puts the power in her hands and you at the disadvantage, as compared with you and her being out together where you have the advantage and her attention. I used to push for only using online game to get the digits, using her digits only to get her out and then running your game. Otherwise, you become the entertainer and source of validation for her without any physical escalation taking place and could wind up blowing your chance.

With that being said, hit her up on the FB chat and keep it simple. If you want to bring up something that happened the night you were together that might make her smile for the sake of continuity, then do so. Also, don't ask her for number. Make a statement that involves you getting her number. "I know this ice cream place that's great, give me your number" or something of the same. Just keep it simple and remember the jumbo-tron test: you are doing it right if your messages could be displayed on a big screen jumbo-tron at a major stadium and you would not feel embarrassed to have other people see them.

If she gives you any resistance, then it truly was just a one night thing and move on. Don't waste your time and resources trying to get her to come around.

Messages In This Thread