rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Extended social circle

Extended social circle

You establish value by making sure everything you add to the group conversation is short, poignant, and interesting or funny. In group conversation you have less time to make a mark and one or two fumbles at bad jokes or long-winded stories can make you seem like a dud.

Group conversation is about including everyone and getting to the punchline very fast.

Try to give the chick you want a little attention through observation or group her in with her friend or whoever else she knows in conversation. Don't give too much attention keep going around the circle just give her some.

Inviting her and a few select others to some sort of game whether it be a drinking game with cards, or a dance video game etc... this can isolate her.

So can the almighty joint or cigarette on the back porch. You do need to isolate at some point for a number close or kiss attempt at least. If not your last resort is social media.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread